You have been outbid.Increase your maximum bid for the best chance of winning.
Your bid or registration is approved by the auctioneer.Please check your email account for more details.
Unfortunately, your registration was rejected by the auctioneer. You can contact the auctioneer on +44 (0)1628 531500 for more information.
You are the current highest bidder!To be sure you win, sign up for the live auction broadcastor increase your maximum bid.
Place a bid now!Your registration was successful.
Sorry, bidding on this item has ended.We have thousands of new lots every day, start a new search.
Bidding for this auction has not started yet. Please register now so that you can bid when the auction starts.
The tender has ended
Previous lot: 309
Next lot: 311
30 British pound
Bourne End, Buckinghamshire
Get notifications for new items like this one
A print of Joseph Mallord William Turner's Venetian scene The Pinta dela Salute, mounted in a modern gold frame, together with an inlaid mahogany-framed mirrorLocation: BWR
House, Furnishings & Collectibles ONLINE Auction **We do not offer in-house shipping service**
General delivery information available from the auctioneer
Postage and packing can be arranged by our local Clarks of Amersham who can be reached on 01494 774186 firstname.lastname@example.org or Essential Address 01276 684840 email@example.com or Mail Box Etc 01494 769427 firstname.lastname@example.org* * We do not offer this service**
General terms and conditions & important information
We now operate an appointment system. Please visit our website to book your appointment: Collect www.bourneenductionrooms.co.uk
Please read our Terms and Conditions -WE DO NOT ACCEPT PAYMENTS BY PHONE.
POSTAGE AND PACKING CAN BE ARRANGED BY CLARKS OF AMERSHAM 01494 email@example.com ORESSENTIAL ADDRESS 01276 684840 firstname.lastname@example.org ODER Mail Boxes Etc 01494 769427 email@example.comWE DO NOT OFFER THIS SERVICEfor special overseas shipping Convelio 020 3318 8673 for an instant quote convelio.com
Terms & Conditions conditions
GENERAL BUSINESS CONDITIONS OF THE AUCTIONERS
- The general terms and conditions of the auctioneers are posted in the auction rooms and are printed on the registration form. It is therefore assumed that the seller and buyer are aware of the conditions of sale.
- The auctioneers reserve the right to catalog and raffle lots at their own discretion. There can be no assurance as to when such goods will be offered for sale.
- The auctioneers do not guarantee the quality of the goods sold.
- All persons participating in a sale conducted by the Auctioneers - whether on their premises or elsewhere - enter the property and premises at their own risk and shall have no claim against the Auctioneers or their cancellation/postponement policies of a sale or loss, accident or injury howsoever caused, unless it can be proved that it was caused by the direct negligence of one or more of the Company's employees.
- Persons handling Lots do so at their own risk and must compensate for any loss or damage howsoever caused; this estimate is to be evaluated by the auctioneers, whose decision is final.
- If the bid is accepted, the highest bidder acceptable to the auctioneers will be the buyer and all disputes will be settled by the auctioneers, whose decision is absolute and final. No lots will be transferred.
- Auctioneers may split, combine, add or withdraw lots and make catalog changes without notice. You regulate the bidding process, accept or reject a bid at your own discretion and without consultation and bid on behalf of the consignor, if there is a minimum price or at your own discretion.
- The auctioneers are not liable for defaults by sellers or buyers. All resulting defects are to be replaced by the defaulter together with interest, costs and expenses, recoverable as and for liquidated damages. The auctioneer will, in appropriate circumstances, enforce a contract of sale at the award of the bid, unless there are reasonable circumstances to indicate otherwise.
- Any claim under any law must be received in writing within 10 days of sale.
- Catalog descriptions are only to be regarded as a matter of opinion. The auctioneers accept no responsibility for errors or imperfections in lots described in the catalog or communicated verbally by an employee. Prospective buyers must be satisfied of the description, condition, quality and originality of a lot by inspection or other means before bidding.
- Once the hammer has been awarded, all lots are and will remain in all respects at the buyer's absolute risk, including risk of fire, burglary, etc. and damage caused to lots by the removal of other goods.
- The auctioneers are prepared to accept commission bids on behalf of intended buyers who cannot be present at the time of the sale, provided that requests are made in writing and submitted to the auctioneer or auction room managers up to half an hour before the start of a sale. This free service is provided at the buyer's own risk and the auctioneer cannot accept any liability for non-receipt and/or non-placement of such bids. The Auctioneers cannot be held responsible for and are not affiliated with any commission bids made to auction room porters or other employees of the Auctioneers.
- A premium of 17.5% plus VAT will be charged on the hammer price.
- If an asterisk (*) precedes a lot number, VAT will also be charged on the hammer price.
- Payment for goods purchased at auction should be made on the day of sale or no later than the following Saturday morning.
- Bourne End Auction Rooms accept DEBIT CARDS and most CREDIT CARDSPERSONAL ONLYwith the exception of American Express. There is a 2% fee on credit card transactions.
- No goods purchased at auction may be removed without prior payment, except with the express permission of the auctioneers.
- Buyers are asked to collect all items purchased by the Saturday morning after the sale. A storage charge of £3 per day will apply to items not collected by 12pm that Saturday. Should the items still be available after 14 days, the auctioneers reserve the right to offer them again in the next available auction to recover costs.
- It is a condition of the auction that the seller shall hold the auctioneers harmless from any claim made in connection with the goods sold.
- Sellers' goods held in the auction rooms are insured at a premium of £1 per £100 value. A lot fee of £6.50 per lot applies.
- Reservations should be mutually agreed between the seller and the auctioneers, but all lots under £20 must be offered without reservation.
- If no minimum amount is mutually agreed between the consignor and the auctioneer and the lot remains unsold, the auctioneers reserve the right to charge a fee of 5% of the auctioneer's appraised value.
- A restocking fee of 5% of reserve price (or lower estimate) will be charged if a lot is entered and then withdrawn by the seller prior to sale.
- A consignment commission of 15% plus VAT will be charged on the hammer price.
- Payment to sellers is made within 14 days of sale.
- Sellers are asked to remove any unsold lots by Saturday morning after the sale. After this period a storage fee of £3 per day will apply.
- If unsold lots over £20 are not collected after 14 days, the auctioneers reserve the right to offer such lots for sale without reservation.
- Should a seller fail to remove unsold lots with an estimated value of £20 or less by midday on the Saturday following the sale, the auctioneers reserve the right to dispose of such items.
- If a lot remains unsold and is later to be auctioned, the auctioneers reserve the right to reduce the original reservation by 25%. The raffle fee of £6.50 applies each time a ticket is entered into a sale.
Bourne End Auctions offers an online bidding service through the-saleroom.com for bidders unable to attend the auction.
Upon completion of bidder registrationwww.the-saleroom.comand providing your credit card details and unless otherwise agreed with Bourne End Auctions:
- authorize, if they so choose, to charge part or all of the credit card provided, including all fees, for items successfully purchased in the auction through the-saleroom.com, and
- confirm that you are authorized to provide this credit card information to Bourne End Auctionswww.the-saleroom.comand agree that Bourne End Auctions shall have the right to ship the Goods to the cardholder's name and address provided at the time of fulfillment of the sale.
Please note that all lots purchased through the-saleroom.com's live auction service will incur an additional commission fee of 4.95% + VAT at the rate charged on the hammer price
PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT ACCEPT CARD PAYMENTS OVER THE PHONE AND WE DO NOT OFFER POSTAGE AND PACKING SERVICES
See Full Terms and Conditions
Ask the seller a question
Your question has been sent to the auctioneer.
There was an error sending your request. Try again later